It’s Gabi and today I am going to share some ballet hacks with you guys.
1. Do you ever have the problem that your pointe shoe ribbon knot wouldn’t stay in and always fall out? Well, you can hairspray your knot and you can sew it into your tights.
2. The heel of my pointe shoes always falls off. So a hack to fix this is that you can put rosin on the heel of your foot and your heel of your pointe shoe wouldn’t come off.
3. Another hack you can use is that you can stretch while you are watching tv, Netflix or Hulu. You can also stretch during the show and do core work during the commercials.
4. You know when you are in a ballet class or audition and there is a dress code? Well, one way to stand out is Bunflowerz. Bunflowerz is a cool way to decorate your bun and can help you stand out more. I have a friend named Anna and she makes Bunflowerz. Here is her website: http://www.bunflowerz.com/ And here is my discount code: DanceHarlem.
5. If you want your bobby pins to stay in better you can spray them with hair spray.
6. Well if you didn’t know there is actually a correct way to put in a bobby pin. You put the side where the ridges are flat to your head.
7. If you have blisters and you don’t want to cover them with band-aids you can use second skin to cover them.
8. If you have really curly hair and hair ties are not working for you to put your hair in a bun. I know the struggle. So cut an old pair of tights and use it as a hair tie.
9. Lastly, if your dance bag is smelly or your pointe shoes you can put dryer sheets in your bag and tea bags in your pointe shoes to take away the smell.
I also have a video version of this on my youtube channel: LifeAsGabi
I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. And share it with our friends if you think they would like it. Also, you should subscribe to this blog.
I hope you enjoyed this post,